So many SMBs don’t have a decent CRM that fits their needs. Yet, when you get your CRM system spot on, companies can increase their sales by 29% on average and improve the accuracy of reports by 42%.
We know that the all-singing all-dancing version of Dynamics CRM isn’t what most SMBs want. We also know that its expensive, time consuming to implement and many MSPs don’t have the in-house capabilities.
But the revenue opportunities for MSPs to offer a simplified version of Dynamics is a no-brainer.
Dynamics GO is a SaaS click-to-run solution which evolved from a pioneering MSP. It offers the best parts of Dynamics that SMBs need. But it also offers MSPs the opportunity to provide a new product quickly, easily, and cost-effectively to customers.
With Dynamics GO your customers can easily create accurate reports, forecasts, measure progress and execute great sales campaigns, from leads through to orders.
3 core Dynamics GO features
Accounts and activities
Your customers can store and administer details for anyone they do business with. There’s also the ability to track sales activities like tasks, emails, client appointments, and phone calls too.
The accounts feature can be used to pull all activities in chronological order, regardless of which record activities are created against. It also provides an overview to all related records, giving a full overview of the account along with any opportunities, quotes, orders, and invoices in the system.
Dashboards and charts
This feature provides your customers with the ability to quickly gather insights on their sales data and team’s performance.
Dashboards are used to group views, charts, and Power BI reports together on a single page. Your customers can seamlessly use the dashboard to quickly gather insights into their daily sales statistics, such as the activities they’re working on, their sales pipeline, their open opportunities and leads.
Sales reps or managers can use the out-of-the-box sales pipeline charts to visualise the revenue for an opportunity based on each pipeline phase.
Your customers can use the sales pipeline feature to easily track the sales process and to collect information on their customers’ buying habits.
There are 5 key stages:
- Leads: This covers the key functions required during an initial contact with a customer. This includes storing basic contact information and where the customer came from.
- Opportunities: This allows more information to be gathered on a customer’s needs and to allocate products and/or services to a specific customer.
- Quotes: Information on a company’s products and services can be easily shared with customers and any changes can also be tracked.
- Orders: This feature enables customers to seamlessly order products and services.
- Invoices: This is the final stage of the sales pipeline. This feature allows invoices to be sent in a multitude of ways – all centred on the customer’s needs. It also provides the ability to integrate invoices with accounting software such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
If you’d like to get ahead of your competitors without having to upskill your team, contact us to see how you can start offering Dynamics Go to your customers today.